Skip to content

General

Welcome to Choosy’s official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? I want to hear from you!

General

Categories

24 results found

1. I want to keep work and play in separate browsers, Choosy looks like an ideal companion (just downloaded it, not a registered user). But instead of settling for it right away I find myself searching for other solutions.
    A tag somewhere in the singles, say 7$ would make it more of a no brainer, and I wouldn't be surprised to see your turnaround increase.
    Perhaps worth trying out by issuing a temporary reduction if so inclined?
    Just my two shillings...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Thinking of buying but curious/concerned why there is a six year gap between releases.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Choosy’s not my day job. Sometimes I’m able to work on it more than other times. I use Choosy myself every day, and during that hiatus it was still working fine for me.

If it helps: I have version 1.2 more or less ready to go, it should be out in the next two weeks. I’ve also started work on a significant upgrade that’ll probably be released as 2.0 sometime in the next 6 months.

3. How do I get choosy out of the context menu? Maybe a link to a support page/email?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can uninstall the browser extension to remove Choosy from the context menu in a given browser.

How you do this varies from browser to browser. Feel free to post more details here if you need more help.

4. Often, I don't want to open every link, just bookmark it for later. This option could add "browsers" that are "Bookmark in Safari", "Bookmark in Firefox", and so on.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m planning a plugins interface for a later version and I think this kind of functionality would be best covered by a plugin (or a series of plugns) rather than in Choosy’s core code.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?