Skip to content

General

Welcome to Choosy’s official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? I want to hear from you!

General

Categories

3 results found

1. I'd love to have this figured out to narrow it down more, but at apparently random times when I click on a link, instead of choosy showing up, the computer will freeze for ~15 seconds. Background task will continue (itunes playing music, etc.) but user input does nothing (cursor won't move, can't alt-tab, can't switch spaces, etc.)
    After the ~15 seconds is up, everything goes back to normal. If I click a 2nd time at that point, choosy will mostly likely behave normally.

Also, and possibly related is choosy will be visually bugged.
    See screenshot:
    http://img.skitch.com/20100709-tb151wemhqcqwgj27hkrbew4yq.png

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This looks like it might be related to driver issues with the Nvidia Geforce 7300 graphics card.

Could those who are following this thread leave comments indicating which graphics card their Mac uses?

Thanks for your patience while I fix this.

2. Was glad to see the new Firefox extension update since it hadn't been working before, but now I don't see the Open with Choosy menu option anywhere in the context menu when I right click on a link. Did that break in this version bump or am I doing something wrong?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ever since upgrading to 2.0, I cannot used Choosy any longer. I simply get a popup dialog saying "The application Choosy can't be opened." Nothing obvious to me in the console to help figure out what's happening. I've deleted and tried 2.1 with no luck.

Any suggestions?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?